quarta-feira, 30 de julho de 2008

Seriado Smallvill/ músicas



Am Radio I Just Wanna Be Loved
I just wanna be lost In a crowded room So I don't have to hear Your point of view You know I...


Breaking Benjamin Forget It
"Forget It" It's a crime you let it happen to me Nevermind, I'll let it happen to you Out of...


Brendan Benson Cold Hands (warm Heart)
Cold hands, warm heart We just need some time apart And everything will be okay Oh no, not again ...


Dandy Warhols All The Money Or The Simple Life Honey
All right, here it comes Well I can tell you for the money The simple life honey is good Well if...


Depeche Mode Precious
Depeche Mode - Precious Playing The Angel [2005] Precious and fragile things Need special...


Diamond Nights The Girl's Attractive
She looks good swiss cheese put your head from the hose A pistol's sneaking tease more than I can...


Eva Cassidy Time After Time
Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick, And think of you Turning in circles confusion Is nothing ...


Five For Fighting Superman (It's Not Easy)
I can't stand to fly I'm not that naive I'm just out to find The better part of me I'm more...


Flashlight Brown I'm A Human
[Verse 1] Staying in, fading fast Call some friends, have a laugh About the things we used to ...


Josh Kelley Almost Honest
So in the meantime You'll be resting on my mind For the last time I will leave myself behind In ...


The All-American Rejects Dirty Little Secret
Let me know that I've done wrong When I've known this all along I go around a time or two Just...


Steadman Wave Goodbye
Life is one big stage And it's all the rage To go walking out To take a bow See me roam See...


Ryan Adams Nuclear
This is where the summer ends In a flash of pure destruction, no one wins Go nuclear. Nuclear. ...


Remy Zero Save Me
I feel my wings have broken in your hands I feel the words unspoken inside And they pull you...


Phantom Planet Lonely Day
I could tell from the minute I woke up It was going to be a lonely lonely lonely lonely day. ...


Lifehouse Everything
Find me there, And speak to me I want to feel you I need to hear you You are the light That's ...


Lifehouse You And Me
What day is it and in what month This clock never seemed so alive I can't keep up And I can't...

Nenhum comentário: