terça-feira, 5 de agosto de 2008

*The disease that doesn't cure

Doesn’t cure


The disease that doesn't cure
It’s the one that more hurts you
Don’t continue carrying that stain
Don’t throw your reason of living away.

(Give me your hand)

Will it be that some day I will get lost?
You can loosen your smile
Because I will protect you
I only transmit my voice to you
And they still say
That the wind helps doing you to hear.

(Like this, I will meet you)

The disease that doesn't cure
It’s the one that more hurts you
You are not smiling, therefore you don't like people
Don’t say those last words
Everything that happens in the future has it’s signify

If it continues like this, maybe you notice later
Will it be that that hour will come?
One day you will understand completely

By: Antonio Marcos P. Ferreira

Nenhum comentário: